|DSPA Deployment saves Meaford Golf Course|
The fire started in the ceiling of the dining room. The Meaford Fire Department was on the scene within minutes.
Mr. James Marshall, Fire Chief Meaford Fire Department, upon arrival, he observed a thick black smoke pouring out from a floor ceiling fire, fully involved. He deployed the DSPA-5 unit. 8 – 10 seconds went by and he began seeing white powder from the DSPA unit.
40 seconds later the thermal imager read 300 degrees Celsius. After they went in, the
A DSPA - Fire incident report has been forwarder and is available upon request.
More info click http://www.owensoundsuntimes.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3067258